Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) 常见问题

Why do you not have exact prices listed? 你们为什么没有列出具体的价格?

Prices may fluctuate based on client needs. Some clients require more or less time and/or services. Our prices are extremely competitive.

We want you to find the treatment helpful and return and/or spread the word.

价格会根据客户需求波动。有些客户需要的时间多或少,服务也有所不同。我们的价格具有极强的竞争力。

我们希望你发现治疗有帮助并返回或者帮宣传。

Do you accept insurance? 你们收保险吗?

We do not accept insurance. We can submit information on your behalf (with information you provide) to your insurance if you want to see if they will reimburse your treatment. Please inquire during your visit.

我们不收保险。

Do you write prescriptions/Rx? 能开处方吗?

Dr. Fu is unable to write prescriptions because he does not have his MD license in the US.

He is able to offer advice on your medications and treatment options you can discuss with your MD licensed physician for possibly better efficacy.

傅医生不能开处方,因为他在美国没有申请医师执照。

他能够为你的药物和治疗选择提供建议,之后你可以和美国医生讨论,可能会有更好的疗效。

Can I come for a cold or something simple? 可以因为感冒或者一些简单的病情来看医生吗

Yes, we're happy to see you for common ailments. Our prices are cheaper and the wait times faster than going to urgent care.

If it is outside our scope of practice we will recommend you visit a licensed health practitioner.

可以,我们很乐意治疗一些常见疾病。我们的费用相比之下更低,等待时间也比美国急诊室要快。

如果疾病超出我们的治疗范围,我们会推荐你去看美国医疗从业员。

Do I need to make an appointment? 需要预约吗?

No, we prefer walk-ins. We recommend you call beforehand and ask if there is a wait time.

不,我们推荐无预约。我们建议你先打电话询问是否需要等待。